Skip to content
Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- This no-bake dessert features an Oreo cookie base followed by a mint cream cheese layer and has another layer with chocolate pudding. This holiday dessert is the perfect ending to any meal and can be stored and replicated in many way!
- Ingredients: 1 pack of Oreo’s, 6 tbsp. butter, 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. peppermint extract, green food dye, 12 oz. whipped topping, 2 boxes of chocolate pudding, 3 cups milk, and 1/4 cup crushed chocolate mints.
- Directions: Crush Oreo’s and mix with melted butter. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and peppermint and fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Add in food coloring and spread over Oreo crust. Whisk pudding and milk until thick and pour over cheesecake. Garnish with mint chocolates and store in refrigerator and enjoy!
- Welcome: We want to welcome our new tenants to WFLP! It is our pleasure to serve you!
- Social Media: Be sure to follow our Facebook and Instagram pages, along with our website to stay up to date on all things WFLP!
- Warmer Days Ahead: Spring is right around the corner! The last day of winter is March 20th, so put those jackets away and embrace the sunny days ahead!
- Giveaways: Stay posted on our social media accounts to learn more about potential giveaways!
- We would like to wish all of our tenants born in March a Happy Birthday!
- Ashley Harris, Alexis Petty, Maria Coyner, Meghan Moran, Angela Ware, Kaleen Moon, William Coyner, Sara O’ Brien, Cassidy Hall, Katherine Corwin, Oliver Rosenberger, Caroline Morton, Chelsey Greenwood, Jacob Williams, Vernell Hodge, Lynnea Kalinowski, Emily Dozier, and Crystal Proctor!
- With Spring right around the corner, here are some cleaning tips to ensure your home is well kept and void of dust, clutter, and other winter residue.
- Make a Schedule: Spring cleaning can be an overwhelming task, however, by setting a schedule and detailing what needs to be done, this “chore” can be a fun experience!
- Declutter: An unorganized home can be stressful on the mind, but by taking time to organize your clothes and closets, sort out that junk drawer we all have, and dusting off months of old residue, you can come home to a stress-free environment!
- Fresh Start: Spring is the perfect time to go through your home and replace old towels, pillows, table cloths, and other household accessories with bright, vibrant colors that bring in the start of a new season!